17 January 2023, Prague: Tenuta Montemagno’s international tour begins
The consortium for the promotion of I Vini del Piemonte confirms the stage in Eastern Europe to promote Piedmontese excellence in new and important markets. On Tuesday 17 January 2023, the second Barolo & Friends Event will be held in Prague, at the Eurostars Thalia Hotel.
The initiative will be aimed exclusively at trade operators: importers, distributors, sommeliers, Ho.Re.Ca and journalists. This is an important opportunity to consolidate the market positions of our wineries, as Italian wine ranks first among imported products, with demand in the last 5 years growing in value by almost 20%, reaching 215 million euros.
Tenuta Montemagno will be present at this event, bringing for tasting:
- TM Brut 24 months – classic Piedmontese method obtained by vinifying Barbera grapes
- Mysterium – excellent red from Barbera d’Asti Superiore grapes
- Solis Vis – white from 100% Timorasso grapes
- Invictus – red from late harvest Ruchè grapes
- Nobilis – red from Ruchè grapes